Tuesday 3 July 2007

Secret Women's Business with Mick Molloy?

Hey girls great news! Tonight Mick down-with-the-ladies Molloy promises to bring us some entertaining "secret women's business" on his ground-breaking televisual phenomenon The Nation.


The press release states that tonight Fiona O'Loughlin and Amanda Keller will "shape up to Mick." But unfortunately the release doesn't answer the important questions: What will they be wearing? Will it involve a wading pool and copious amounts of baked beans? Does Mick fancy them?


Mick Molloy may have been heard to utter the following statements today:*


"Just because they're older doesn't mean they're not rootable. It just means that I don't find them rootable."


"It's going to be interesting. Apart from my mum I pretty much only talk to chicks in bikinis - and there's not a lot of talking involved if you know what I mean."


"Why would you say I was out of touch with my audience? I would like to touch up quite a lot of them."





*Or perhaps I just made them up?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like sour grapes leilani, just because mick knocked you back!

Leilani said...

It's true that I was eliminated in the swimsuit round but it's not sour grapes that are making me purse my lips so - it's the stench of rotting credibility.