Sunday 3 June 2007

The Notion of The Nation

I've already had my bit to say about the lack of women on television at the moment. And plenty of other people have been talking about Mick Molloy's The Nation and the probability that it will tank. However, I look forward to checking it out and seeing if it sucks nearly as much as I expect it will.

In the meantime I have been sent a sneak peek of the show and their attitudes towards the gentle sex.* Check it:




This may not be from the actual show.

5 comments:

gigglewick said...

hee hee. I love that clip.

Anonymous said...

It reminded me of The Panel actually!

Leilani said...

Hey Anon, I know what you mean. Thanks God Kate Langbroke didn't feel pressured into talking about kittens.

Anonymous said...

watched it last night. very weak. mick molloy looks so uncomfortable in a suit. I want to wipe his face with a facewasher. and how sick was it that jackie o laughed at lindsay lohan's suicide attempt??? b.t.w jackie, a pack of panadol CAN kill you. akmal shits me too but I love steven curry. love your work leilani.

Leilani said...

Stella

I agree about Steven Curry, I thought his segment was the highlight. And I know what you mean about the twittering at Lindsay Lohan's suicide attempt - poor form. And what about the Britney Spears fake tan application gag. It stank a bit of 'chicks love that celebrity shit, let's chuck some of that in there...' Anyway Stella thanks for the comment, come back later today when I have gone through the show with a fine toothed one...