Tuesday 4 September 2007

Remember me?

Hi there readers, friends, Nation-watchers and surfers looking for "nikki osborne + boobs"

I haven't abandoned you.

However I have been on temporary leave for a myriad of reasons. These include: holidays, special projects, study, extra work and a really annoying problem with my router that has me currently stretching a 20 metre cable through my house. I almost forgot that I haven't had much to say either.

Re:soundings will have new posts from next week.

But before I go...

WTF happened to Nikki? She has just slipped from our screens without a word.

Yours
L
x x

2 comments:

gigglewick said...

Hello!!!! I will keep tuning in.......

Leilani said...

Hi gigglewick, I hate work! I think the end is near and soon I can spend my evenings writing blog whinge posts again. Still finding time to read you though!